Our Hounds have never shown so much resilience and grit as they have in the last two years and we couldn’t be more proud. The PTG wants to show our pride in our Hound community by hosting a t-shirt design contest! Submit your design for a chance to have an exclusive Hound shirt made inspired by your design. Scroll to the bottom for the fine print:
And now for all the boring but important stuff:
Design and Submission Guidelines:
- Submissions must be on 8.5x11 or 9x12 plain white paper (if a student needs paper, they may request paper from their teacher)
- Designs will be printed in single color ink. Multiple color drawings will not be disqualified but may not translate well once converted.
- Students will turn in their submissions in the designated box in the library. Students must include their NAME, TEACHER and GRADE on the BACK of the submission.
- Designs can be turned in starting March 7 and are due no later than the end of school on Friday, March 11.
- Theme is All Hounds Are Heroes
Rules and Other Small Print Stuff:
- Designs must be wholly original and student-produced. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold original rights to everything in it, that it may be printed on distributed t-shirts, and that it does not contain any copyright material.
- Limit: 1 design per student
- Eligibility: The competition is open to TK-5 students only, and the artwork must be completely solely by the student.
- The PTG reserves the right to make adjustments to the design such as color and “clean up” when the design is converted to digital form.
- Entries become the property of the Joe Henderson Elementary Parent Teacher Group.
- The PTG reserves the right to award a second (additional) winner, in which case both designs will be available for purchase
How Winners are Selected:
There will be 2 rounds of voting:
- The PTG board and interested teachers will narrow the selection down to 3 final designs
- The student body will vote upon the final design
Designs will be judged on the following:
- Concept and originality
- Captures the spirit of the theme and the Hound Community of inclusivity, kindness and respect
- Completeness of design and readiness for printing
By submitting your design you agree:
- To release the rights to your design to the Joe Henderson PTG for the use on a t-shirt and other promotional items including, but not limited to: the PTG website and social media
- The Joe Henderson PTG reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design
- To abide by all contest rules, agreements and guidelines